NIOS Hall Ticket 2013- NIOS 10th & 12th Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2013 Download

NIOS Hall Ticket 2013- NIOS 10th & 12th Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2013 Download:

National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has been announced the notifications about NIOS Hall Ticket 2013, NIOS 10th & 12th Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2013 Download i.e Class X, XII. Students who are studying in the National Institute of Open Schooling Board 10th & 12th Standard should download their Hall Ticket from here itself.

A several thousands of Students from all over India are going to take the National Institute of Open Schooling class 12th & 10th examination 2013. All of them are awaiting for their NIOS Hall Ticket 2013. But NIOS class XII Hall Ticket for the year 2013 isn’t announced yet. We will upload the NIOS Hall Ticket  as soon it has released and we will provide it PDF format also.

Students should keep visiting this page for more updates on NIOS 12th & 10th Hall Ticket 2013. Mostly NIOS 12th & 10th Class Main examination will starts on first week of March 2013. National Institute of Open Schooling Board Class XII Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2013 will be released in the September month, so you have any questions, ask us through the comment box. We are pleased to help you.

The public examinations are held twice a year in the months of April–May and October–November on dates fixed by the NIOS. However, one is also eligible to appear through On Demand Examination at Secondary Level and Senior Secondary level in those subjects only in which a candidate have admission in NIOS.The Board has regional offices in Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Kochi, Bhopal, Allahabad, Patna and Dehradun.

Best of Luck…..

Admin is an EE Engineer and full time blogger who wanna share his knowledge about the University, Recruitment, School Board & Entrance Exam Result, Time Table, Admit Card, Form, Date Sheet for 2013- 2014.

Recent Articles

24 Responses to “NIOS Hall Ticket 2013- NIOS 10th & 12th Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2013 Download”

1. saswati sen says:

i am a student of senior secondary exam of April 2013when I will get my hall ticket and admit card please inform me as soon as possible. i will be very kind of you.

2. sachin says:

Admission hall ticket apply now

3. deepanshu dahiya says:

yer dear plz content me on fb

4. bose dk says:

C#tia banata hain

5. shankar das says:

sir when i will get hall tickets of the following students enrollment nos are as given below,260134122024,32,33,35,28,23,27,34,31,22,26,25, 260135123024,26,26009512209,260134112502,03,260135112501,.02,03,04
    Actually I have submitted fees online and the amount of draft was 820, but recently i came to know that for maths practical i have to submit Rs 70 draft extra and i didn’t get this news at that time, then i want to know that if i have to submit this fee then can I submit this fees now or the students will get their hall tickets .
    Please sir help me and provide me proper solution.
    Thanking you
    Shankar Das

6. subhash kumar says:

where is my center for 12th exam .plese tell me

7. MOHINDER says:

Respected Sir,
    i am the student of sr.sec. exam of april-2013, please inform to me my hall

ticket for my e mail address thanking you.

8. prynka arora says:

sir hall ticket kb declare hoga aprl 2013 ka

9. ashish says:

sir mera exam 27th feb ko hai and mujhe on demand exam ka admit card download karne ka link nahi mil raha hai please mujhe bata do nahi to exam nahi de paunga…plz plz

10. ashish badekar says:

450135122019

11. aakriti says:

Hey..guys plz tell my exam center….mah enrollment no.is 921612300019…plzzzzzzzzzzzzz….I’am sr.sec student…. plz its mah request…

12. sourab says:

plz mera center bata do

13. sukhpal singh says:

plz mera center bta do

14. sukhpal singh says:

i am a student of secondary exam of April 2013when I will get my hall ticket and admit card please inform me as soon as possible. i will be very kind of you.

15. sammi kumar says:

16. manzoor ali says:

sir.
    i am a student of sr. secondary exam of April 2013 i will get my hall ticket please inform me.

17. shafik says:

i do not recieved my hall ticket pls help meeee

18. vijay ganesh gaunder says:

sir my enrollment no. is 280008122104, and reference no. A0212208065.

i am secondary class student looking for ma hall ticket for the examination to be held in April 2013. pls suggest me the procedure to get the hall tickets and when it will be displayed on
    NIOS website.

• reena says:

sir plz tell my exam center….mah enrollment no.is 270410122078…plzzzzzzzzzzzzz….I’am sec student…. plz its mah request…

19. Immigration Advicers Hillingdon says:

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through
    Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I’m going to watch
    out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

20. Snehil Pallav Sinha says:

Sir, my enrollment no. is 040025113004 and reference no. is A0900300112. I am a Sr. secondary Class student. waiting for my hall ticket. the examination dates for oct. 13 are already announced and the practical will start from 10th September 2013. please guide me for getting my hall tickets so that i could appear in the examination properly. it is also requested to confirm when it will be available on the website.

thanking you