Moma Scholarship Application Form 2012- 2013 | Moma Scholarship Registration & Renewal 2012- 13:
Moma Scholarship is Prime Minister’s New 15 Point Program. Under this program, the poor and intelligent students of minority class can apply for scholarship. Read this article to know more about this scholarship program. In this article, you can know about the eligibility for Moma Scholarship, way to apply for Moma Scholarship 2011-2012, last dates of application for Moma Scholarship 2012- 2013 and where to apply for Moma Scholarship 20112- 2013.
Applications are invited from the students belonging to the minority communities pursuing
1. Engineering and Technology Courses (B.E., B.Tech., ME., M.Tech., MCA)
2. Medicine and Paramedical (MBBS, BUMS, BAMS, BHMS, MD, BPT, MPT, BOT, MOT, B.Sc., Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, BDS, MDS)
3. Fashion Technology (B.FTech, M.FTech)
4. Management (MBA, PGDM, PGCM, Exec-PGDM)
5. Pharmacy (B.Pharma, M.Pharma)
6. Architecture and Design (B.Arch, ID, BCT, PL, PGD)
7. Hotel Management (BHM and CT)
8. Applied Arts and Craft (APD, FA, FAD)
9. Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc, A.H.PG)
10. Charted Accountancy (CA)
11. Institute of Cost and work Accountancy(ICWA)
12. Company Secretary (CS)
13. Law (LLB, LLM)
Submit the application in the prescribed format to the secretary of the department of the concerned state government or UT administration. Please note that the applicant have to submit the application to the state authority to where he or she belongs and not to the state authority where he/ she is studying.
The application should consists duly filled application form in prescribed format, a passport size photographs with signature of the applicant, Xerox of certificate/ diploma/ degree of recent examination passed, proof of income through an affidavit or non judicial stamp paper and permanent address proof.
Candidates should use the below link:
If you have any questions, then ask us through the below comment box.