Manav Bharti University B.Tech, B.A, B.Com, MBA, M.Phil Results at manavbhartiuniversity.edu.in:

Manav Bharti University, Meerut has announced Manav Bharti University Results 2012 for B.Tech, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Phil, MBA, BBA, M.Com, M.A, MCA Semester & Annual Exam at (www.manavbhartiuniversity.edu.in) official website.

This time, Manav Bharti University took their Semester Exam of  Engineering, Arts, Commerce, Management examinations on March & April 2012 for nearly a lacks of candidates.

Manav Bharti University is expected to display Manav Bharti University Results 2012 soon. Students need to select your degree ( i.e B.Tech, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Phil, MBA, etc) and enter the admit card number or Registration number to see the marks by name wise and roll no wise from the listed below links.

For Manav Bharti University Results 2012:

Students having any questions, then send it to us through the comment box or through our official Facebook page.

Admin is an EE Engineer and full time blogger who wanna share his knowledge about the University, Recruitment, School Board & Entrance Exam Result, Time Table, Admit Card, Form, Date Sheet for 2013- 2014.

Recent Articles

15 Responses to “Manav Bharti University Results BTech BA BCom MBA MPhil- manavbhartiuniversity.edu.in”

1. Parmod Kumar says:

Dear sir i am parmod Kumar s/o Shiv Chand have completed ba from manav bharti university but result not showing on internet please tell me how i see result

Thanking you
    parmod Kumar

2. Ram lakhan says:

Dear sir,
    I am ram lakhan s/o shri Umashankar have compleated ba 2012 from manav bharti unoversity but result not find in internet please tell me how to see result or send me a copy of my result
    ragistration n. r09bart6334
    admission n. r09bart5344
    Thanking you
    Ram lakhan

3. Ankur Tiwari says:

Dear sir, my name is Ankur Tiwari s/o Rajendra Prakash Tiwari I passed BA in 2012 but I m unable to find out my result can inform me how can I know about my result. Thanks

• deepika says:

Dear sir

i am deepika sharma s/o Shiv shanker sharma have completed ba from manav bharti university but result not showing on internet, please tell me how i see the result

4. Rohit says:

Dear sir i am Rohit Khepar s/o Sh. Pawan kumar have completed B.A from manav bharti university but result not showing on internet please tell me how i see result

5. bhaskar says:

Dear sir i am bhaskar have completed B.C.A from manav bharti university but result not showing on internet please tell me how i see result or else send me copy of my result.

Registration no: R09BCAP5391
    Admission no : R09BCAP4401

6. piyush tripathi says:

show my result

7. Diwakar BN says:

Dear Sir/Madam

As i have completed my Bachelor of Commerce in the year 2012 and i was unba;e to find my results online, so could you please help in providing the link, so that we can able to see our results through Internet

Thanking you

8. Mallikarjuna Reddy.J says:

Dear sir,

I am ram Mallikarjuna Reddy.J S/o Shankara Reddy.J, i have completed B.Com for the year of 2012 from Manav bharti unoversity. But results are not showing in internet. Please tell me how to see the result or send me a copy of my result.

Admission no:- R09BCOM2432

Ragistration no:- R09BCOM3422

Please do the needfull.

Thanking you & Regards,

Mallikarjuna Reddy.J

Bellary, Karnataka State.

Ph:- 09449917739

9. paras jain says:

Dear Sir
    I am paras jain S/o Shri Naresh Kumar Jain has completed B.com from manav bharti university (solan) but result not showing on internet so please tell me how to see the result.

Admission No.R09BCOM8350
    Ragistration No.R09BCOM9340

Thanking You & Regards
    Paras Jain
    Mob :-08349719990

10. shubhradeep ghosh says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Shubhradeep Ghosh S/o Prasad Kumar Ghosh & have completed Bcom in 2012 from Manav Bharti University (Solan), i would be extremely grateful if my results could be emailed to be as results are not been shown on the internet.
    Admission No.R09BCOM7959
    Registration No.R09BCOM8949
    Regards,
    Shubhradeep Ghosh
    Cell Ph no- 9986582340

11. Amrita says:

Dear Sir
    I am Amrita har completed B.A from manav bharti university (solan) but result not showing on internet so please tell me how to see the result.
    Admission No.R09BART81880
    Ragistration No.R09BART9170
    Thanking You & Regards
    Amrita
    Mob :-09582255569

12. ASHOK KUMAR says:

Dear Sir,
    plz SIR My Result BA.2012

13. shivam sharma says:

Dear sir i am shivam sharma i have completed B.C.A from manav bharti university but result not showing on internet please tell me how i see result or else send me copy of my result.
    Registration no: R09BCAP9178
    Admission no : R09BCAP10168

plz sir / madam tell me on my no
    mobile no 09871450504 ; 9350476392