licindia.in, Life Insurance Corporation LIC ADO Apprentice Development Officers Recruitment 2012-2013 (5201) Vacancies Apply Online Application Form, Advertisement Notification , Eligibility Criteria , LIC 5201 ADO Recruitment 2013 Exam date, Admit card, Call letter, Fee payment Challan form download, Solved paper, LIC ADO Written test/ Recruitment Result 2013-2014, Pay scale Salary
Life Insurance Corporation of India disclosed the 5201 vacancy Posts for the Recruitment of Apprentice development Officers ADO for various zones. The vacancy Details have been provided here in this web post respective to the various zones such as North , East, South, West, Central Zones. Also the LIC ADO Exam date 2013-2014 and also the Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria and Advertisement Notification have been provided here.
Follow the Links to find the appropriate notification ….
The candidates for the ADO post will be selected through the Online Test and Personal Interview and Medical Examination
LIC ADO IMPORTANT / EXAM DATE :
- Starting date for Online Registration: 22-11-2012
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 22-12-2012
- Payment of Application Fees: 24-11-2012 to 29-12-2012
- Date of Closure for Edit: 24-12-2012
- Last Date for Reprint: 31-12-2012
- Download Admit card/ Call letter for On-Line Examination: 20-01-2013 onwards
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 02-02-2013 and 03-02-2013
The Vacancy Details for the Various Zones have been given at the Below Link.. and also the selection procedure is described at the below Link….
LIC ADO VACANCY, SALARY, ADMIT CARD 2012-2013
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- The Applicant should be of age between 21 to 30 years as on 01-11-2012.
- Age Relaxation is given for SC. ST, OBC candidates
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or a foreign university approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, For more elaborate details follow the Advertisement Notification Given below
- Preference would be given to candidates possessing MBS Marketing PGD in Marketing degree approved by a recognized University of India
Application Fee :
- Rs. 500 for General, OBC candidates
- Fee exemption is given for SC, ST applicants
Fee payment Challan form Download :
The Application fee should be paid after downloading the Challan form ( After Registration ) process. The fee can be deposited in SBI branches 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days then after..
ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION FOR VARIOUS ZONES
APPLY ONLINE / REGISTRATION :
Candidates will be able to apply Online using the Above Url and follow the Instructions thereon. The Application form should be retained by taking a print out which would be necessary for other Use…..
For more details about the LIC ADO Online Test Admit card, Interview Call letter, List , date and Schedule, LIC Apprentice development Officer Recruitment / Written Test Result 2013-2014, Sty with us and get more updates…
Stay tuned and Any doubts please do ask us through the below Box