EAMCET 2012 Medical Counselling Schedule | EAMCET 2012 Engineering Counselling Dates:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) has been announced the notifications about EAMCET 2012 Medical Counselling Schedule, EAMCET 2012 Engineering Counselling Dates Schedule, AP EAMCET Counselling 2012 Rank wise college allotment. We will update the latest information about AP EAMCET 2012 Allotment Seat, EAMCET 2012 2nd Phase Counseeling Schedule for Engineering and Medical Courses.
EAMCET 2012 Medical & Engineering Counselling is to be conducted for the following courses:
- B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.)
- B.Tech.(Diary Technology)
- B.Tech.(Bio Technology)
- B.Sc.(CA & BM)
- Pharm-D (MPC)
From our experts, We are providing the Approximate AP EAMCET 2012 Counselling Schedule Dates
- EAMCET Medical Counselling Start Date: Mid August 2012
- EAMCET Medical Counselling Last Date: Second Week of September 2012
- EAMCET Medicine Classes Start Date: Last week of September 2012
Certificates to be Produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates :
Along with Above mentioned Certificates Students under PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Categories has to Submit the following Certificates Too :
PH : Certificate Issued by the District Medical Board
NOTE : Candidates with 40% and Above Will be Eligible.
CAP : Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer(in Case of Ex Service man), Identity Card and Discharge Book for Verification.
NOTE : Candidates who Parents are Domicile of Ap are Only Eligible to be Consider Under CAP Category.
NCC and Sports : Should Produce original Certificates issued by the Competent Authorities.
Minorities :SSC TC Containing the Minority Status or Certificate from the Head master.
Anglo Indian : A Certificate Issued by the RDO/Asst Collector of their Place and Residence.
Fee TO be paid at the Time of Verification :
- Processing Fee : Rs 600/-(OC/BC), Rs 300 (SC/ST)
- Tuition Fee to be paid (After Allotment) : University Colleges Rs 10,000/- Private & Self Financing Engineering and Pharmacy colleges Rs 31,000 as Per the Government Social Welfare Department, Any Student whose Family Income is Less than 1 Lakh per Annum is Eligible for Scholarship. Students Belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW categories will be Consider for the Sanction of Scholarships Subject to Verification and Eligibility as Per the Orders of the Government.
Centralized Certificate Verification for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games and Anglo Indians
Venue : Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Hyderabad Time 9.00 A.M.
EAMCET 2012 Counselling Document Verification :
Certificates to Be Produced By the All Candidates at the Time of Document Verification :
Candidates has to Attend for Document (Certificate) Verification with All the Original Certificates mentioned below:
- Hall ticket of EAMCET 2012
- Rank Card of EAMCET 2012
- SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent marks memo
- Study/Bonafide Certificate from III to X Class and Intermediate (10+2)
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by MRO also be submitted (in case the candidate – desires to claim fee exemption).
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centers after Verification.
If you have any questions, then ask us through the below comment box.