AP Postal Department Recruitment 2012 | AP Postal Assistant Recruitment 2012:
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Postal Department was announced the notifications about AP Postal Department Recruitment 2012, AP Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2012. Here we are providing the complete details about AP Postal Assistant Job vacancy 2012 and we will update the Andhra Pradesh Postal Assistant 2012 Admit Card & Results.
AP Postal Department Recruitment 2012 Details:
Number Of Post: 388 posts
- Postal Assistants – 288 vacancies
- Sorting Assistants – 68 vacancies
- Postal Assistants (MMS) – 1 vacancy
- Postal Assistants (SBCO) – 31 vacancies
Last Date To Apply: 1st October 2012
Application Fee: Rs.50 for All categories.
- Start Date of Issuing Application- 12th August 2012
- Last Date for Submitting Application- 1st October 2012
Eligibility: 10+2 passed with 60% marks from any recognized university.
AGE Limit: 18 to 27 ( 4 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC)
How To Apply Online:
Interested Candidates should buy the the application form from the nearest Post office and filled the application for the below address:
If you have any questions, ask us through the comment box.