AP Postal Department Recruitment 2012 | AP Postal Assistant Recruitment 2012

AP Postal Department Recruitment 2012 | AP Postal Assistant Recruitment 2012:

Andhra Pradesh (AP) Postal Department was announced the notifications about AP Postal Department Recruitment 2012, AP Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2012. Here we are providing the complete details about AP Postal Assistant Job vacancy 2012 and we will update the Andhra Pradesh Postal Assistant 2012 Admit Card & Results.

AP Postal Department Recruitment  2012 Details:

Number Of Post: 388 posts

• Postal Assistants – 288 vacancies
  • Sorting Assistants – 68 vacancies
  • Postal Assistants (MMS) – 1 vacancy
  • Postal Assistants (SBCO) – 31 vacancies

Last Date To Apply:  1st October 2012

Application Fee: Rs.50  for All categories.

Important Dates:

• Start Date of Issuing Application- 12th August 2012
  • Last Date for Submitting Application- 1st October 2012

Eligibility: 10+2 passed with 60% marks from any recognized university.

AGE Limit: 18 to 27 ( 4 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC)

How To Apply Online:

Interested Candidates should buy the the application form from the nearest Post office and filled the application for the below address:

Direct Recruitment Cell, New Delhi HO, New Delhi-110001.

If you have any questions, ask us through the comment box.

Admin is an EE Engineer and full time blogger who wanna share his knowledge about the University, Recruitment, School Board & Entrance Exam Result, Time Table, Admit Card, Form, Date Sheet for 2013- 2014.

Recent Articles

111 Responses to “AP Postal Department Recruitment 2012 | AP Postal Assistant Recruitment 2012”

1. sukh says:

what is the syllabus for postal assistant

• bhaskAR REDDY says:

send me a claer infomatiom about how to apply and syllabus

• Srikanth says:

Detailed Information regarding Syllabus for Postal Assistants Recruitment 2012 and Exam Pattern:
      Postal Assistants Exam Pattern:- The Applicants shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test with a total 100 marks covering the following subjects/topics. Aptitude Test (Paper-I) will be comprising following four parts (A/B/C/D). The total duration of the Aptitude Test will be 2 hrs (120 Minutes). There is no negative marking.
      Part ‘A’
      25 Questions on General Knowledge-Questions on current events, sports, history, geography, basic economics, general polity, Indian Constitution, science environment etc. – 25 Marks.
      Part ‘B’
      25 Questions on Mathematics of matriculation standard which may cover number system, simplification, decimals, corrections, simple and compound interest, percentage, average, profit & loss, discount, menstruation, time & work and time & distance etc.-25 Marks.
      Part ‘C’
      25 Questions on English covering grammar (prepositions, adverbs, conjunction, direct/indirect speech, singular & plural, tenses, antonyms/synonyms etc.-25 Marks.
      Part ’D’
      25 Questions on Reasoning and analytical Ability-25 Marks.
      Computer/Typing Test (Paper-II): The Typing Test shall be for a duration of 30 minutes (15 minutes each for Typewriting and data entry) consisting of one passage of 450 words in English or 375 words in Hindi to be typed with a minimum speed of 30/25 words per minute respectively & Data entry of some figures and letters each carrying equal marks on Computers The typing test and test of data entry operations will be conducted on Computer key board but not on type writer.

2. raj says:

what is the process of recruitment,
    Wil you gonna conduct the examination

• Srikanth says:

Selection Procedure:
      The AP postal circle 2012 recruitment for Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants will be conducted through a written examination to begin with. This test is conducted by the Postal Department of India and also consists of a typing test. The marks which the candidates obtain in these exams are the deciding factor for their chances of employment in the mentioned vacancies.

This written test is conducted to check the aptitude of the candidates and consists of General Knowledge, Mathematics, English language, and Reasoning & Analytical abilities as the syllabus covered. The duration of the test would be for 2 hours and the computer/typing test will last for 30 minutes.

3. ameer says:

is there weightage for inter marks…? i got 97 persent in intermediate

• Rajesh says:

No there is no weightage for Intermediate Marks. Previously it was there but now it is not there. The selection process is : 1) All the candidates above 60% in Intermediate will be called for written test 2) Only 5 times the no. of vacancies (ie., if vacancies are 10, only 50 written test qualified candidates) will be called for based on the marks of written test. 3) All these candidates (say 50) should appear for Computer test & Typing Test. 4) Candidates who qualify Computer test will only be taken into count for selection to the actual no. of vacancies. (even though one candidate secures more marks but not qualified in Computer Test will not be considered.).

For detailed guidelines please visit “www.indiapost.gov.in” and click “Recruitment for Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants in Karnataka Circle.. ” link.

All the best for the exam to all the candidates.

4. Harish says:

Plz send me the syllabus,exam date,is there any inter weightage marks for this recruitment

5. yamini says:

could you please…. give me the syallabus…….

6. pragna says:

what is the process of recruitment?
    pls send me the syllabus,exam date for this recruitment

7. sunny says:

wil u gng to cnduct xam? if s pls send syllabus to me. waiting for ur ans

8. mahesh says:

is there any weight age of 90% above students in +2.and what about 2005year student.is they have any chance to get the job’reply

9. praveen kumar says:

procee of applying for the exam

10. NIV says:

i got 57% in inter and mca with 74% am i eligible for apply or not please tell me

• Srikanth says:

Eligibility Criteria for AP Post Office Recruitment 2012
      The eligibility criteria related to the educational qualification of the candidates has been set as 12th standard pass. The candidates who wish to get into the post of Postal assistant or Sorting assistant need to have minimum 60% marks (general candidates), 55% marks (OBC candidates) and 45% marks (SC/ST candidates) with English as a compulsory subject in their class 12th examination. The candidate should also be well-versed with the local language of the region that he wishes to be posted.

11. raja says:

is computer type certificate compalsary

12. srinu says:

vocational students are eligible or not

13. RAAZ says:

Hey I got 57% in my inter and got 62% in my degree. Am I eligible for this job.Please reply me on this please….Thank you.

14. sri says:

when will be the xam…………….
    plz mention the post from dist wise

15. srikanth says:

sir,
    am the candidate Of the postal Ass.Plz Give me wt is the Sella bus

16. Rajesh says:

sir,
    i am rajesh i was studied vocational computer science with 89 percent my intermediate percent
    will i eligible to apply to this post?
    rply me soon

17. yasdhan says:

is there any sports quota reservation

18. vighnesh says:

may i know the content for ap postal recruitment exame

19. hari says:

i done my +2 in nos and i got 56% in cbse syll plz tell me i am elligible or not

20. ayyappa says:

what is the syllabus for this recruitment please reply to me…..
    thanq

21. bhargav says:

hi I selected for sbi interview. I don’t know how to prepare for that. Pls give me some suggestions for success in sbi Intervies.

22. raziya says:

for whom we can pay the Rs-200

23. hema says:

hi to all
    please tel me about the examination pattern n syllabus.n my mail id.if any one know about the information please mail me.

24. hema says:

Send the syllabus to my mail id

25. shiva says:

how much typing speed required to qualify in computer test bcz i have 25 words per minute

• Srikanth says:

The Syllabus and examination pattern is as follows:
      The examination pattern is of total 2 papers.In paper-I:
      1. General Knowledge:In this part we have 25 questions on current events, sports, history, geography, basic economics, general polity, Indian constitution, science environment.
      2. Mathematics: In this part we have questions on number system, simplification, decimals, corrections, average, compound interest, time and work, profit,loss.
      3.English:In this section we have questions on antonyms / Synonyms, prepositions, adverbs, direct or indirect speech, singular and plural, tenses.
      4. Reasoning and Analytic Ability:This section contains questions on Reasoning and Analytic Ability.
      In paper-II:
      In this paper we will be tested on your typing speed 450 words in English or 375 words in Hindi with minimum of 20 or 30words per minute.
      The cut off marks caste wise is as follows:
      For OC candidates – 10 marks in each part must and should score 40% marks.
      For SC/ST candidates – 8 marks in each part must and should score 33% marks.
      For OBC candidates – 9 marks in each part must and should score 38%marks.

26. nandu says:

where i have to pey fee 200 rps is there any excemption for female candiates

27. nandu says:

sir can u plz reply me fast

• mahesh says:

ndhra Pradesh Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistants Recruitment results 2012-2013, will also be delivered in this web site and the AP Postal Circle Recruitment for Postal assistants and sorting assistants exam date will be disclosed by the Indian Postal Circle very soon after the receipt of applications.

The Postal and Sorting Assistants Written test will be for 100 marks (Aptitude test) for a duration of 2 hrs. and a Computer Skill test also will be conducted to test the typewriting efficiency.

28. nandu says:

sir is there any best prefferd books for this postal assistants if therew plz inform me as early as possible

29. P.V.V.N.E.Anjaneya Gupta says:

sir I have 90% in intermediate . Is there any weightage to my marks . And what is the syllabus for preparing to exam.

30. mk says:

hi………….

31. sandeep says:

here application fee is 50 or 200rs

32. angel says:

pls send the syllabus for postal department exam to my mail-id

33. Mallik says:

i couldn’t find ap recruitment any where on website. Andhra pradesh recruitment is there or not? bcoz i saw in indiapost website that karnataka, himachal pradesh, kerala and odhisa these are available.

34. Phani says:

Can we apply for more than one state in India at a time

35. Rehman says:

My caste is BC (B) and Date of birth is 15th August 1982…………..Am I eligible for the test ??

Pls reply

Yours

Rehman
    Hyderabad
    9581224842

• Srikanth says:

The age limit that has been set for the candidates who wish to appear for this exam is 18 years (minimum limit) and 27 years (maximum limit).
      This age range is to be strictly followed by the candidates who belong to the general category.
      There is an upper age limit relaxation of 4 years for candidates who are from SC/ST category and similarly a relaxation of 3 years has been provided to candidates belonging to the OBC category.

36. Samya says:

Dear Sir,

Pls defferentiate the posts as per Caste category wise.

My caste is ST

Pls send to my mail ID.

Yours,

Samya

37. naga says:

naga
    sir iam hearing handicapped. so can i eligible for postal assistants

38. vamshi says:

when will be exam?

39. Raj says:

I have percentage only 50% in +2 but complete M.Com., B.Ed (My M.com Percentage 60.40) I have Apply in Postal Assistant Recruitment 2012 Job

40. sowmya says:

hi……….sir, can u plz infrm me the date of examination of postal assistants……..plzzzzzzzzz

41. nagaraju says:

sir,
    in the indiapost there is no information regarding the recruitment in andhrapradesh.
    please give me an appropriate link where i can get actual notification for ap in pdf format.

42. nagaraju says:

sir,

43. SRINIVAS says:

GOOD EVENING.THIS POSTAL DEPARTMENT EXAM WHEN THEY CONDUCTED& WHICH SYLLABUS WE STUDY PLEASE GIVE THE CORRECT DETAILS.

44. vagdevi says:

i completed my diploma in computerscience with 77%, is i am eligible to apply

45. srinivas says:

name of the post applied for..wat we have fill in it..??? postal in post offices or savings bank control organisation or PAPO,PASBCO,PACO/RO,PARLO,PAMMS,PAFPO,SARMS

46. sumana says:

i completed my b.com with 59% can i eligible to apply

47. murali says:

whom so ever it may concern,

what is age limit and were will be the application forms available. our head post office forms are not available. please give me the reply sir.

thanking you,

48. amar says:

our head post office forms are not available. please give me the reply sir.

thanking you,

49. N Gangadher says:

hai sir,

I gat in 61% in 10th cls,

intermediat 52% ad allo B.Tech(Bio.Tech)finail year at now, so

B.Tech 66% , then

i am eligibile r n’t,my reservaction is (ST).

50. avinash says:

who have 60per in inter are eligible for this exam.if you have any information please call me 9912343824 my name is mangali venki

51. k.bala murali says:

can we apply for postal assistants through online

52. yamini says:

applications are not available in the post office
    could u please tell me another source (i.e.,online) for applications in ap

53. raji says:

if any certificates should be enclosed with aplication form? if so what are they

54. sumitra says:

no applications are available in post office sir plz help me i also try to get the application online but no use .

55. Anand says:

dear sir,
    I am anand , I am completing BA degree And diploma in multimedia I am eligibility Are not please tell me. inter not scoring 60% marks.

56. luis says:

hello sir ,
    there are post avaiable in other parts of the state also lik kerala n jarkand ..
    so i wanted to know that i can apply for both the kerala and jarkand ????

57. janakiram says:

z it possible to aply for post in another state without aplying in own state……………….
    plzzzzzzzzz respond,,,,,,,,,,,,

58. CHVN SASTRY says:

please send AP POSTAL ASSISTANTS APPLICATION FORM IMMEDIATELY

59. CHVN SASTRY says:

please mail one application form for AP POSTAL ASSISTANTS-2012 JOB

60. raidu says:

i did not the stamp on the envelope what would happen

61. usharani says:

applicant complete address means permanent address or present address please tell me sir

62. spandana says:

application forms are r finished in post office,they are saying that the forms will come within 2 days but a week went off……wat should we do??????

63. Ashok says:

from where will we get registration number to fill in postal application,,please help

64. divya chaitanya says:

application forms are not avaliable so how to apply through online…send me the details about it.

65. PRAVEEN says:

how should we have to pay 200 rupee fee in vijayayawada division? and can we pay the fee in any post office or it has any protocols……?

66. Essapally Mamatha says:

sir iam not found my aplication form sir pls send me aplication form

67. Essapally Mamatha says:

my mail id is (essapallymamatha@rediffmail.com) sir pls send form
    from nizamabad distict

68. Sajitha says:

Respected Sir,
    Kindly update us the time table for 12th theory exams on March 2013. Please do the practical exams earlier like first week of February, 2013 as the students will get enough time to prepare for the exams on March. Hope to receive some positive reply at the earliest.
    Sajitha

69. sudha says:

plz extend the date for applying v r nt gettng d application form

70. spandana says:

when the exam will be conducted??????????? so that we plan to prepare for the examination…..

71. bhasker says:

Today i came to know abt this reqirement.Today am planning to send the appliation form to the specified address.Could you please let me know will it work out if i apply today.

72. pavani says:

sir, i posted my application form on 22nd sep till now i did not got the application status when i given my application number it is saying that application not received till date check for its daily basis what i have to do is it sure whether i will get the status or not

73. nandhini says:

i have send my application form on sep 21.still now i didnt get any response about the exam.how to know the exam date,my reg no,and so on…..what do i have to do

74. nivedita says:

i would like to thankx srikant sir for his valuable informations for this xam…
    sir i wants to ask you that what is the cut of % for physically disable person???
    And in computer typing exam, there is choice in both hindi or english typing ?????

75. Nikita shekhawat says:

Respected sir,
    Could u tell me plzzzz…. When will be exam conducted???

76. Laxmi divya says:

Hi

What is the exam date conducted?

77. mounika says:

sir pls send the date of exam will be conducted..

78. sivareddy says:

sir pls send the date of exam will be conducted.

79. sukanya says:

when the postal exam is conducted?

80. sukanya says:

please sir send me the date of exam will be conducted.

81. hk says:

postal exam date tell me sir

82. R.SITHARA says:

i want postal assistant exam date 2013 in a.p state please send reply immediately the date of exam of postal assistant quick reply………….

83. Vishant says:

Exam kab hoga……? nd admit cards kase download honge…..?

84. kailash says:

sir,
    please give me the examination date.

85. varsha says:

please sir tell me the exam date and send a call letter for “PAFPO ” POST

86. rammohan naidu says:

exam date 21/04/2013

87. SMTA says:

whats the cutoff for PA/SA exam 2013(21.04.2013)????
    When will the second round commence????